Visiting hours depend upon the patient's condition.
Generally visiting hours are 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 pm, however, visiting hours for specific departments are listed below. We encourage only two visitors at a time with each patient.
After 9:00 pm all visitors entering the hospital must be issued a guest pass from the security office located in the Emergency Department waiting area.
- Unlimited visiting for fathers.
- Additional guests are welcome from Noon - 8 pm.
Intensive Care Unit
- Visiting is not permitted between the hours of: 7:00 am and 8:00 am and 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm (while physicians perform rounds).
- Immediate family members only.
- Only 2 visitors at a time (we welcome additional family members to use our ICU Family Waiting Areas).
- Special permission required for children.
- Unlimited visiting for parents and grandparents.
- One parent is welcome to spend the night.
- Additional guests are welcome from 10 am - 8 pm.
- Permission from the patient is required.
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Unlimited visiting for parents.
- Other guests accompanied by a parent are welcome from Noon - 8:00 pm.
- Visiting is limited to two people at the bedside, including a parent.
- Visitors must be in good health with no recent known illness.
- Siblings under 4 and others may see babies through the nursery window.