Patient Resource Library
Videos, Books, Brochures
Our Library and Resource Room located off the Main Lobby of the Cancer Center (next to the coffee station) has many free materials that provide information about:
- Cancer Treatment Options;
- Types of Cancer;
- Nutrition for the Cancer Patient;
- Exercises for those with Cancer; and
- Discussing Cancer with Family and Friends.
In addition to the numerous free pamphlets and brochures, we have a number of library books and videos that may be checked out and used at home for up to three weeks. An easy check-out and return system is provided.
Book and video topics include:
- Nutritional Healing
- Life After Cancer
- Making Informed Decisions About Care And Treatment
- Children’s Books
- Prostate, Colorectal, Testicular Cancers
- Breast and Ovarian Cancers
- Leukemia and Hodgkin’s Disease
Please stop by and check out all the resources available to our patients and their families!